Renowned globalist figure and mentor to Klaus Schwab, Henry Kissinger, has recently made a startling confession, acknowledging that his lifelong commitment to globalist policies may have been a “grave mistake.” In a candid interview with Politico, Kissinger expressed concerns about the impact of open borders and the erosion of national sovereignty in Western nations. This article delves into his change of perspective and the implications for global politics.
Reassessing Globalist Policies: In this section, we’ll explore Kissinger’s recent change of heart, emphasizing the importance of open borders and the globalist agenda.
- The Shift in Perspective: Henry Kissinger, who was once a prominent advocate of open borders, has recanted his position, citing the adverse effects of multiculturalism on Western nations. He acknowledges that the influx of people with different cultures, religions, and worldviews can create internal pressure groups within each country, leading to potential conflicts.
- Supporting Israel: Kissinger’s revised stance includes a call for “unconditional political support for Israeli action.” He points out that the recent terrorist attack underscores the importance of standing with Israel. In his view, European states have a vested interest in preventing any precedent for raids and mass hostage-taking within Western nations. The rationale is clear: safeguarding Israel’s sovereignty is crucial to maintaining peace and security in the region.
- Shared European Concerns: Kissinger asserts that every European nation should share these concerns, as a similar hostile attitude could emerge towards Europe. The need to prevent the rise of extremist ideologies and potential acts of terrorism is a common goal for all European nations.
Revisiting 2015: A Contradictory Stance: To add context to Kissinger’s change of perspective, it’s important to revisit his co-signatory role in a 2015 letter to Congress.
- Border Openness: In 2015, Kissinger co-signed a letter advocating for open borders to Syrian and Iraqi migrants following the Paris terror attacks. The letter argued that admitting Muslim migrants was a way to combat terrorism and defeat ISIS. It emphasized the importance of maintaining the tradition of openness and inclusivity.
- Countering ISIS Narratives: The letter also emphasized that categorically refusing Muslim migrants would feed into the narrative that there is a war between Islam and the West. It suggested that the United States and Europe should reject this viewpoint and make it clear that Muslims are welcome and valued members of their societies.
Conclusion: Henry Kissinger’s change of heart regarding open borders and globalist policies is a significant development. It highlights the complexities of international politics and the evolving nature of globalist ideologies. As we navigate these changes, it is essential to consider the broader implications for global politics and the ongoing debate surrounding border policies and national sovereignty.
The freedom of speech and alternative media face challenges from powerful entities. Real Raw News relies on reader support to flourish and endure.
We invest extensive time in verifying, researching, and crafting our work. Your contribution matters greatly. Every dollar aids in maintaining the site's vitality and assists the author, including covering medical expenses. https://gogetfunding.com/realnewscast/